The ACCO suite of skin cancer workshops
Professor Anthony Dixon (ACCO co-founder) has been teaching skin cancer medicine and surgery for over 20 years. His workshops are consistently rated at the highest levels. Dr. Alex Nirenberg leads the ACCO team with education in dermatopathology.
Enhance Your Knowledge
One of the ways to improve yourself is by learning.
We will help you to get more insights about skin cancer and enhancing your skill by practicing with us.
Our team are internationally recognized experts in skin cancer and its management.
Our international research has framed the way we manage many aspects of skin cancer throughout the world.
Enroll in a Course
Demonstrate your skills!
- All equipment is provided for all workshops.
- There are no part registrations. The cost includes a catering / venue package arrangement. There is no reduction for registrants choosing not to attend the conference dinner or other component. The catering package for all workshops includes morning and afternoon tea each day as well as lunch.
- Cancellation policy applies.
- Strict conditions on copyright and recording apply.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is not applicable for any ACCO workshops as they are prerequisites to ACCO qualifications.
- Note that a very limited amount of written material will be provided. The courses do not include comprehensive notes.